1. To develop and maintain an up to date account service plan which includes but not limited to Account Service Strategy, Service Improvement Plan, Account Profile for improving the overall service quality and customer's operational efficiency.
2. To formulate, in conjunction with the customer, an agreed definition and understanding of any key service quality indicators required in any formal SLA, and proposing any adjustments where necessary.
3. To monitor service performance, and proactively formulating and managing service quality and recovery plans, involving other operational function points as appropriate.
4. To establish an effective working relationship with the Account Management team, ensuring that the Account Manager is at all times kept updated on significant situations and plans regarding operational service delivery management for the customer.
5. To coordinate with both customers and internal working parties to secure commitment on resources and activities plan.