Benefit : 5 days, Bank Holiday, Double Pay, Bonus, Medical Scheme, 15 annual leave, MPF
- Manages the organization of the Quality team to ensure the fulfillment of the safety and quality requirements of the products, measures quality key performance indicators and manages quality costs and the improvement process through the supply chain, promoting the culture of Quality in the supply chain.
- Defines training programs and initiatives to increase effectiveness and know-how of quality methods both in quality team and in suppliers’ organizations.
- Shares with Italian Corporate Quality the strategic plans and objectives for quality and manages local activities according to the agreed plans.
- Degree holder in Quality Engineering with at least 5 years related exp., particulary in a similar position in consumer goods manufacturing co. (must)
- Ability to investigate and analyze information and to draw conclusions
-Knowledge of accreditation and certification requirements and standards
- Ability to make evaluation judgments
- Western or Chinese with long permanence and working exp. In western countries.
- Fluency in spoken and written English